Accredited FSC® forest certification training
Assurance and Sustainability Training Academy - A S T R A
- ASTRAcademy takes the lead on developing a new Ecosystem Service: Human Health and Well-being in the forest. More information about this process here.
- Online course on the new version of the FSC® COC Chain of Custody Standard FSC-STD-40-004 V3-1. Learn about the new FSC core labour requirements in chain of custody certification.
- ASTRAcademy will present remotely face-to-face course sessions relating to our FSC COC Auditor, FSC FM Auditor and ISO 19011 courses during the first half of 2022.
- In 2022 we have scheduled face-to-face courses (as part of our blended learning approach) in April and May in Italy and in June in Santiago, Chile (see below). Depending on travel restrictions being lifted, more in-person courses could be scheduled during the second half of the year.
- ASTRAcademy has launched an online course and a "blended" course on Ecosystem Services under the FSC Standard. Register here
- Online course on the current version of the HCV Assessment Manual (HCVRN). Register here
Certification Training relating to sustainability standards and concepts
ASTRAcademy is your global training partner for certification to the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®). We also offer High Conservation Value Assessor training relating to the Licensing Scheme managed by the High Conservation Value Resource Network. Additionally, ASTRA provides consultancy and training on accreditation aspects, witnessing in relation to auditing work, standards development and technical support on several certification systems, such as FSC, RSB, HCVRN, the and the Green List of Protected Areas (IUCN).
Your solution to acquiring knowledge, skills and the appropriate attitude related to certification and accreditation requirements on various certification systems.
ASTRA is offering to trainees a user-friendly e-learning platform, combined with face-to-face courses offered around the world to deliver training to auditors, certification body staff, internal auditors, consultants and industry representatives who wish to improve their knowledge and skills relating to FSC and RSB standards and their practical application.
Additionally, we also provide an ISO 19011 course (online or as a "blended" course). This course responds to the requirements of the various certification schemes, relating to auditing techniques and ISO qualification of their auditors.
Since 2006, our trainers have been delivering training to more than 1.000 FSC auditors working or collaborating currently with more than 30 accredited certification bodies.